Under Tools there are some general setting that can be added or removed.
Ticking the item enables the item.
- Use Baptism/Christening date if no birth date. – If there is no birth fact then allow a Baptism/Christening fact to be used instead.
- Allow Empty values in Locations
- Treat Residence facts as Census facts. Some Family History programs record Census facts as Residence facts. Ticking this allows Residence facts to be used.
- Tolerate slightly inaccurate census dates
- Include locations with partial match status on maps.